Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a small blurb in the new issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford about the Ford Living Legends Tour making the rounds of the national media right now.
they let everyone drive and compare the Bullitt and new T-Bird. they make some nice comments about the Bullitt!!
BUT....... coming in next month's issue is a full blown "Cobra vs.Bullitt SHOWDOWN"
should be VERY interesting!!!!
5.0 & Super Fords is a great mag and i recommend it to all. last month they did a step by step install of underdrive pullies on a 4.6 2V

·
Registered
721 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm going up now to get it. People are starting to realize now what we already know. The 2001 Bullitt GT is one fine automobile!!!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I agree! I get both 5.0 Mustangs & Fast Fords along with Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. 5.0 seems to be getting better and better while MM&FF is getting a little stale.

·
Registered
199 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-20 18:51, hblattel wrote:
I agree! I get both 5.0 Mustangs & Fast Fords along with Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. 5.0 seems to be getting better and better while MM&FF is getting a little stale.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I couldn't agree more. What I love is when your reading an article in MM&FF, you turn the page and you have to reread a couple of paragraphs before the article continues. Do they still have editors?

·
Registered
721 Posts
The new 5.0 mag. ran a modular engine dyno test on different mustangs from '96-'01. What really bothers me is the Paxton company dyno tested a stock Bullitt and came up with only 184HP at 5000RPM. Yes I said ONE EIGHTY FOUR HP at 5000RPM. What in the world is up with that? My lawnmower is 184 strong. (Just kidding)How can there be such a low pull from Paxton on their dyno test? I'm upset!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Paxton used a different type of dyno, which according to that article always gives lower figures. That does seem LOW, I don't car what type of dyno they used. If TDC's dyno was for real, that setup kicks a$$! 444 RWHP ON A STOCK GT from that turbo kit is impressive!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Fordert, I'm from North Olmsted, good to see a fellow buckeye on the Bullitt site.
I must have read it too fast, I did'nt realize a different type of machine was used. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts