Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a small blurb in the new issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford about the Ford Living Legends Tour making the rounds of the national media right now.
they let everyone drive and compare the Bullitt and new T-Bird. they make some nice comments about the Bullitt!!
BUT....... coming in next month's issue is a full blown "Cobra vs.Bullitt SHOWDOWN"
should be VERY interesting!!!!
5.0 & Super Fords is a great mag and i recommend it to all. last month they did a step by step install of underdrive pullies on a 4.6 2V

·
Registered
199 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-20 18:51, hblattel wrote:
I agree! I get both 5.0 Mustangs & Fast Fords along with Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. 5.0 seems to be getting better and better while MM&FF is getting a little stale.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I couldn't agree more. What I love is when your reading an article in MM&FF, you turn the page and you have to reread a couple of paragraphs before the article continues. Do they still have editors?

·
Registered
721 Posts
The new 5.0 mag. ran a modular engine dyno test on different mustangs from '96-'01. What really bothers me is the Paxton company dyno tested a stock Bullitt and came up with only 184HP at 5000RPM. Yes I said ONE EIGHTY FOUR HP at 5000RPM. What in the world is up with that? My lawnmower is 184 strong. (Just kidding)How can there be such a low pull from Paxton on their dyno test? I'm upset!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Paxton used a different type of dyno, which according to that article always gives lower figures. That does seem LOW, I don't car what type of dyno they used. If TDC's dyno was for real, that setup kicks a$$! 444 RWHP ON A STOCK GT from that turbo kit is impressive!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts