Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just added the leather armrest, available from 5 Spurs, to the cup holder section of the center console. This is very nicely made and matches the rest of the interior perfectly. It is so much nicer resting my wrist/arm on this than in the cup holder. The fit is such that it stays in place and doesn't move fore to aft, or side to side. However, if your Bullitt ever ends up on the roof, not recommended of course, it will fall out. Not an accessory for everyone, but I like it.
Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Mode of transport

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just added the leather armrest, available from 5 Spurs, to the cup holder section of the center console. This is very nicely made and matches the rest of the interior perfectly. It is so much nicer resting my wrist/arm on this than in the cup holder. The fit is such that it stays in place and doesn't move fore to aft, or side to side. However, if your Bullitt ever ends up on the roof, not recommended of course, it will fall out. Not an accessory for everyone, but I like it. View attachment 82192
Couldn’t agree more. I ordered mine when they first were announced. Love it. Had mine done with the Bullitt logo too. Leather and stitching is a dead match to the factory leather and stitching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I think they look great, but I think I use my cup holders too much (to hold keys, coins, iphone, etc) to make the cover really feasible

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

or just do a search for 5 spurs to see all the other cool stuff they also offer.

The 2005-2009 is different though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you. I always felt the cup holders were poorly designed in relationship to the shifter

·
Premium Member
2019 DHG, performance package
43 Posts
Couldn’t agree more. I ordered mine when they first were announced. Love it. Had mine done with the Bullitt logo too. Leather and stitching is a dead match to the factory leather and stitching.

Hey, I see you have the shifter surround also. How do you install that? Does the factory come off easily? Please advise. I ordered the Crosshair wheel caps and the Crosshair start button. Next will be the shifter and the console cover. 5 Spurs has some cool stuff!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey, I see you have the shifter surround also. How do you install that? Does the factory come off easily? Please advise. I ordered the Crosshair wheel caps and the Crosshair start button. Next will be the shifter and the console cover. 5 Spurs has some cool stuff!
It goes on really easy. Just right over top of the existing bezel using supplied and already installed on the new surround 3M double sided tape. Machine fit. Hard pressed to tell its not supposed to be there. Kevin’s stuff is top notch and customer support is A+++

1 - 10 of 10 Posts