Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second trip out to the track for #5125.

The NHRA cars were having test and tune at Orlando Speedworld. I only managed to get in two passes amidst the NHRA cars, but the second one did the trick, 13.985 @ 100.05 on the stock radials.

I cut the sixty foot time down to 2.11, but I spun pretty hard between first and second. The rear end stepped out quite a bit, so I think there's still lower ET to be had.

1,169 Posts
WAY TO GO!!!! Running on a night with the NHRA cars is a good thing. They don't tear up the track like street tires. Now that your in a new "TIME ZONE" get your self a set of DR's that will put you deep in the 13's.
I have not hit 100 MPH yet my best is 13.73 on the nitto's. You guy's hitting 100+ have alot more ET to go.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good run,Now get a set of drs and put it deeper in the 13s.Havent had a chance to try my drs yet.I here they are good for a couple of tenths.

·
Registered
765 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-07 22:10, DHG5125 wrote:
Second trip out to the track for #5125.

The NHRA cars were having test and tune at Orlando Speedworld. I only managed to get in two passes amidst the NHRA cars, but the second one did the trick, 13.985 @ 100.05 on the stock radials.

I cut the sixty foot time down to 2.11, but I spun pretty hard between first and second. The rear end stepped out quite a bit, so I think there's still lower ET to be had.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey DHG5125
do you have any mods on your car ?? - I go to Orlando as well ... you planning on going for "Sunday Funday" ?? let me know, look forward to seeing you there ~ Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joe Bullitt,

No mods yet. I want to see how fast it will go stock before I make any changes.

I might try to make it to the Sunday event.

I have heard that there have been a few Bullits out at Speedworld, but I was the only one on my two trips.

It would be fun to run another Bullitt, but then I'd have to pay attention to my reaction times!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts