1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks,

Here's the result of the dyno.

The green pull is bone stock

The red pull is Pro-M 80mm MAF and JBA Cat4ward headers (this pull was after driving the car a few days to let the EEC learn. We dyno'd it right after adding the MAF and headers and got little to no gain).

The blue pull is adding a MAC Prochamber offroad H pipe.

Best A/F ratio was 12.8 @ 243.5rwhp (if I remember correctly). Just driving normal on the dyno was 14.7 (perfect burn for a mustang)

How 'bout those hp gains at 6K!...I'm happy :grin:

Wade Koch
3.73s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Pro-M 80mm MAF
JBA Cat4ward Chrome Headers
MAC Prochamber

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-23 10:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-23 10:24 ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
Very nice Wade. I love how the torque curve lays in these cars. Just like my Impala SS :grin: (Only the SS was making 340 ft-lbs at the rear wheels with just a cam change... but we won't get into that :grin: )

Are you planning on running it at the track any time soon? I'm anxious to start figuring out how dyno number translate to track numbers in these cars...

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Looks good Wade.

You didn't by chance leave your stock h-pipe down there did you? It would make for a nice comparo vs a Bassani X-pipe.

How are your new digs? Your hp os close to mine now that you are closer to the center of the earth. I was only at 269 uncorrected.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah,

I have my stock H with me. You're right about being close to yours, but what was your corrected? 300+ I'll bet!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
It was like 330ish corrected. But my new pulley is in and the water injection has been ordered. Before summer I will be at 330 uncorrected.:-B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts