Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the bullitt down to get some baseline pulls and ended up getting tuned. On the stock tune it put down 261whp. I changed the tune to a custom one i ordered from VMP Tuning and put down 266whp. The timing as good, but I was still running pretty lean, so I added 6% fuel and ended up getting a best of 270whp/307ft. lbs. The car is running alot smoother and seems to pull stronger through the entire RPM range now.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
kick butt!

nice numbers

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
01blkbullitt said:
Took the bullitt down to get some baseline pulls and ended up getting tuned. On the stock tune it put down 261whp. I changed the tune to a custom one i ordered from VMP Tuning and put down 266whp. The timing as good, but I was still running pretty lean, so I added 6% fuel and ended up getting a best of 270whp/307ft. lbs. The car is running alot smoother and seems to pull stronger through the entire RPM range now.
Those are real nice numbers indeed. :smile:

Do you have an audio file of how your car sounds? Sure would like to hear it. :badgrin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will try to download my dyno video so you can hear the exhaust. It is pretty crazy loud. Its ear piercing if your behind the car. A buddy of mine heard me get on the freeway from about a mile away and could hear me shift through all the gears when i was wide open. Even if you want to try to make the car as quiet as possibly, you cant, its just loud, even starting in 2nd and shifting to 4th. I have gotten alot of complements on how good it sounds though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
01blkbullitt said:
I will try to download my dyno video so you can hear the exhaust. It is pretty crazy loud. Its ear piercing if your behind the car. A buddy of mine heard me get on the freeway from about a mile away and could hear me shift through all the gears when i was wide open. Even if you want to try to make the car as quiet as possibly, you cant, its just loud, even starting in 2nd and shifting to 4th. I have gotten alot of complements on how good it sounds though.
Please post the video. I deff want to hear how this beasts sounds.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Yes ... Yes ... Yessssssssssss ... Please Post The Video ... :badgrin: :goodvibe: :clap2: :shine: :grin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Here are a couple of my Dyno's. I will try to get a video outside and inside the car also if interested while on the road. Sounds a little raspy on the videos, cause of it being in the shop.

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
Good job, nice numbers!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry to high-jack your thread... but has anyone dyno their bullitt stock, without any mods? if so, what results did you get?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts