Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bullitt 5551 is going under construction starting Saturday. It will be coming into my shop to get torn down completely and repainted from ground up, inside and out. Im just going with the factory color "black", to keep it original, but I am doing some other minor changes while im in there. I'll be welding up the holes in the fenders under the emblems and shaving the door lock cylinder in the drivers door. Thats pretty much it, just want to keep it looking as stock as possible. The front of the car is peppered with rock chips and there are a couple door dings, that i just cant stand. Also going to replace the factory seat covers in the front since they are worn pretty good from getting in and out over the years. Should look like a new car once its done. Its got 90K on it and has been a daily driver since new, but the times have changed, it is now my weekend toy.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Sweet Deal!!

I would love to do the same thing to mine but it's gonna be a little while. I want to have mine re-painted, Black of course, and do some minor changes and door ding/rock chip fixes.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Cool!! keep us post of your progress... maybe we should have a N/W GTG at your place if you get to a point when you need a hand.. ??

-----------------------

1 - 5 of 5 Posts