Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure to be a part of the Bullitt display at this years Charlotte AutoFair at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

It was good fun and I got to meet a lot of great people including a Sean Kiernan and his wife. Seeing 559 in person was a bucket list item for sure! I really appreciate Sean letting the world see and experience Bullitt after all these years. I wish Sean and his family the best of luck in Kissimmee!

For the record I’m predicting $7 Million.

There were 9 Bullitt’s in the display, two of each year sold plus two ‘68 clones and of course the star of the show 559.

I wish I had taken more pics of the group but I’ll post what I have here.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here’s 559: ***Sorry I meant to have these embedded but I guess form my iPad they are just attachments, I'll post these again

Attachments

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lastly I was able to park my '19 next to 559 for a quick pic as we were loading out of the show. The guys with 559 were very nice and even took a pic of me with in the shot and took the stations and ropes down for the pic.

And you can just catch a glimpse of Just1Bullitt's '08 parked right next o 559 too.

I felt like I was smiling when they took the pic with me but I guess that was just on the inside :confused:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts