Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Friday night, the weather was awesome so I took 566 out for a drive and headed up to meet with the Montreal Mustang club. Due to a busy schedule and some vacation time, I had not met up with the club in about 4 to 5 weeks. As soon as I arrived and parked, I was greeted by several people inquiring about the Bullitt (is it a real one? I get asked that question quite often). I did notice a few people taking photos and didn't make much of it as I enjoyed conversation and the gathering of quite a few other Mustang owners. I never thought to appear on the clubs website , especially not on the front page.

Here's the link :) http://www.montrealmustang.org/

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I love the picture. BUT, my college French teacher asked me to please not take any more French when I finished her course. Her name was Ms. Clever. I complied. However, It is clear they like your Bullitt!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Very Cool!!!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I don't understand French, but I bet they said nice things. Congrats! :clap:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
For those of you like myself that can't read French, here is a link to a translated version of the site (thanks to Google Translate) so that you can read the write-up. The translation isn't perfect and reads kind odd in a couple places, but what can you expect from an automated translator. :)

Clickity Click!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I should have translated it, I am perfectly bilingual :) The autmoated translator did ok until the `Pre 1940`interior comment..lol The site originally stated production was 6,500 but I did submit a friendly email yesterday to provide the production numbers by color and mad ea reference to the archives here on IMBOC :)

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
That's very cool, Mark! :cool:

The pic looks great...gotta love the GREEN. :smile:

<TABLE class=tabnews cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>
Cette semaine on a une Mustang Bullitt 2001, une version très limitée qui a été vendue à 5,582 exemplaires (mais les numéros de série montent jusqu'à 5,601), l'option Bullitt coûtait plus de $ 5,600.00 Can. et offrait entre autre un moteur légèrement plus puissant, une suspension rabaissée, des freins plus gros à l'avant et un intérieur de style rétro, la Bullitt était offerte en 3 couleurs, le vert de la Bullitt n'a jamais été offert sur une version GT, cette couleur se nomme Dark Highland Green il y a eu 3,041 Bullitt de ce vert, 1,818 noires et 723 blue foncé, True Blue.

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right colSpan=2>
par El docum, Dimanche, 08 Juillet 2007

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts