Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been about a month since I stored my supercharged 1993 LX, but somehow I could not bring myself to do the same with #569. Having received the years first real snowfall[mixed in with freezing rain] I knew the time had finally come. Visited the licence bureau, cut back insurance, and now all that is left is to put on the car cover. Somehow, if I don't put it on, I can convince myself that #569 is not really in storage, even though the ice and snow prove otherwise.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Join all the rest of us visiting their steeds in their stalls with their blankets on! It leaves lots of anticipation for spring I tell ya!! :grin:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I put mine away a couple of weeks ago, but me father got maried last Sat, and the weather was nice so I took her out one more time. (I couldn't resist it) This is a nice piece of weather we are having. We lost our power for 10 hours Thurs. night, my son is on the way over now with our 6 month grandson now, he has been out for 10 hours and is getting a bit cold. Imagine if all this rain was snow?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twostangwmn, thanks for the words of encouragement, I feel better[ even though #569 is still not covered]. And Bruce, it looks like we will be seeing each other next spring, hope all is well with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts