Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be blown soon.I have been waiting for this for a long time and finally have the funds to get it done.I am going with the vortech mongoose kit from MPH and plan on getting someone locally to do the install ,then its off to the dyno to get my numbers.Cant wait to add my bullitt to the supercharged list.This whole mod thing is like being addicted to crack,once you start you cant seem to stop.HEHEHEHE

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Congrats on the forced induction. I never drove a Bullitt before I got #0005 and it was already supercharged when I bought it so I can't give you a before and after impression. I only know the after. I can tell you that the car is a beast above 2500 rpm. If it's in 1st or 2nd gear it better be pointed in the right direction before you get on it! Hopefully you will find someone who will do a good job on the install for you. It will be interesting to hear your impressions after your first drive post install....John R :cool:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after install

I will let everyone know how the test drive goes after the install and dyno tune.From what i have gathered ,i had better have my seatbelt on. GREG

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
You will wonder why you did not do the install sooner. You will like it. :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts