Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Merry Christmas all....

This is a 3rd car in our garage and I just bought a new DD for myself a few weeks ago so I'm going to let my Bullitt go. It runs VERY strong... sounds fabulous... and of course, looks fabulous! It's extremely clean and was simply a backup car for both myself and the previous local owner. It's got new rubber now with 7-8k-ish on them, professional installed Ford Racing 3.73 rear gears, short throw shifter, front mach spoiler and sequential blinkers. Other than that no other mods. This car is NICE! It is stored in my attached heated garage under a cover. Buyer will not be dissapointed.... 68k... Highland Green... Cooper Zeon ZPT tires... was fully warrantied to 65k (now expired)... includes Predator computer (used to adjust for new 3.73 gears/car has factory tune with only a gear adjust).
I have a ton of pics... post your email and I'll get them out. The car was professionally detailed by one of the best auto shops in the country recently as I was getting it ready to put away for the winter (Deery Brothers-Cedar Falls, IA). I have them do my cars each year before they're put away for storage. Car is ready to go... (even if I'm not ready to see it go
Asking $12,900... title is clean and I have it in hand.

Here's a link to every picture I have including videos... http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d65/shawk00/2001 Mustang Bullitt/?start=all

Single slide show link which is included above already as well...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Sorry to hear you haven't had any luck yet. It is a nice looking Bullitt! If you haven't sold it come Spring, maybe the new Bullitt will generate decent sales for the '01's.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BB... tis that time of year when not to many are looking. I realized that when I listed but thought I would list anyway. I'm a shopper myself this time of year. Better prices now than in the spring. I figured I couldn't be the only one. ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
I make lots of trips to Ft Dodge each year. If you still have it in Apr i would like to stop by and look at it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
neile said:
I make lots of trips to Ft Dodge each year. If you still have it in Apr i would like to stop by and look at it.
Sounds good... thank you. I have no interest in putting it on our messing/slushy streets right now unless someone is going to buy it. I haven't advertised locally and won't until our snow melts... so we may get to meet this spring. :smile:

All the best!
Steve

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Still for sale? I sent a pm, but it says your mailbox is full....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jimbo020 said:
Still for sale? I sent a pm, but it says your mailbox is full....
Hey Jimbo... replied to your pm as well. It's available at this point but I have a couple serious lookers. I believe one of the guys may jump on it within the week but you know how that goes. :smile: :smile:

Cleaned out my inbox as well... ;)

Steve

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Good for you. I hope you told him about IMBOC and how to register. It would be nice to recruit some more new members up your way.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DavidMidgley said:
Good for you. I hope you told him about IMBOC and how to register. It would be nice to recruit some more new members up your way.
Absolutely... I'll shoot him an email with a link. This place is to good to keep quiet about. Thanks... :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Actually the shopping part really sucks :(
We may end up with a white/blue 06 GT, classic Shelby colors,(wife's pick) and I guess I'll just keep my 96 clone then. So much for my Bullitt.. Too bad, yours looked really clean.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
jimbo020 said:
We may end up with a white/blue 06 GT, classic Shelby colors,(wife's pick) and I guess I'll just keep my 96 clone then. So much for my Bullitt.. Too bad, yours looked really clean.
How about an 05 painted white with blue stripes? Bullitt 2180 just bought another Bullitt and is looking to sell their 05. I don't know Jeff personnally, but he was a DFW member before I joined. And everyone in DFW land thinks highly of him and his manic version of car maintenance. That's got to be worth more than "buying a pig in a poke".:cool:

And there are a couple of other Bullitts, all within easy driving distance to fly in, drive home in a day.:cool:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
hmmm, one never knows... may have to look into this 05... or just keep looking for my dhg. i'll ask her!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jimbo020 said:
I hear ya Jim... I used to enjoy the "shopping process." No more... ;) You'll find a good one. I do think they're worth the wait... Hope you end up with one.

All the best!
Steve

1 - 20 of 25 Posts