Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Out standing!!!
Will Do!! I think they make the National events complete. (just my .02)
Add them to the special regestry too.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,007 Posts
Alaska Bullitt replica

There is a bran new member with a 68 GT Bullitt replica that lives in Sterling. I asked him to post up here and show off his ride. :D His name is ak bullitt....

·
Registered
19 Posts
New Bullitthead/Bul-it/Pics of my car

Hello everyone:
Just wanted to share a photo or two of my Bullitt. It's currently black. I've decided to change to Highland Green in a month or so. Also take care of the grill/tires etc. to make it a Bullitt looker. Let me know what you think!!! Take care Bul[/I]-it..Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Question about Deluxe interior console

Hello:
Wonder if the other Bullittheads can help. My 68 Fastback GT has the deluxe interior.But no woodgrain on the floor console.Camera case black. The upper map console has woodgain (like the dash). Is this right??
I'm wondering if the lower console got switched at some point before I bought he car.Advice?? Help?? Thanks Mike AKA Bul-it

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
bul-it said:
Hello everyone:
Just wanted to share a photo or two of my Bullitt. It's currently black. I've decided to change to Highland Green in a month or so. Also take care of the grill/tires etc. to make it a Bullitt looker. Let me know what you think!!! Take care Bul-it..Mike

Beautiful Car I would leave it black looks even meaner and the Black 01s and 08s will have an older brother to relate to.....

What engine is in it????

·
Registered
156 Posts
bul-it said:
Hello:
Wonder if the other Bullittheads can help. My 68 Fastback GT has the deluxe interior.But no woodgrain on the floor console.Camera case black. The upper map console has woodgain (like the dash). Is this right??
I'm wondering if the lower console got switched at some point before I bought he car.Advice?? Help?? Thanks Mike AKA Bul-it
The black camera case finish on the lower console is correct for the 1968 Interior Decor Group. The woodgrain in the "Deluxe" interior appears on the dash, upper console, and door panels. And if your car came with the Factory Selectaire conditioner, the heater/ac control switch bezel is brown, not black.

FYI: The original movie car(s)did not have the lower console.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
Beautiful Car I would leave it black looks even meaner and the Black 01s and 08s will have an older brother to relate to.....

What engine is in it????
Jimmy:
Thanks for looking. My car has the 390 with a 4 spd. The car only has 30K miles on it!! It sat in a car museum for 18 years. The current paint is really nice. My wife thinks I'm insane for wanting the change.Maybe I should spend the money on a HG 01. There's a thought!! Regards,Mike

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
bul-it said:
Jimmy:
Thanks for looking. My car has the 390 with a 4 spd. The car only has 30K miles on it!! It sat in a car museum for 18 years. The current paint is really nice. My wife thinks I'm insane for wanting the change.Maybe I should spend the money on a HG 01. There's a thought!! Regards,Mike

I wouldn't change a thing!!!!! a Black big block 4speed fastback Mustang...... with 30K miles on it You did something right in your life... It is what dreams are made of

My 67 FB was orginally a 289 "C" code automatic, and put the name rustang in mustang... so when it's done it will be alot differant from stock.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Heres my 68 GT390 4spd

Hello all, Here's my 68 GT390 4spd. I live in N.W Indiana, Highland to be exact. I have the Marti report on the car as well. It is an actual Highland green numbers matching GT30 4spd w/ A/C. I swap out the GT grill for the Bullitt grill from time to time. Let me know what you think. I restored this car about 5 yrs ago, sold it & bought it back last week. I kicked myself when I sold it but now it's home!
Regards, Dave

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
gabnmantha said:
Hello all, Here's my 68 GT390 4spd. I live in N.W Indiana, Highland to be exact. I have the Marti report on the car as well. It is an actual Highland green numbers matching GT30 4spd w/ A/C. I swap out the GT grill for the Bullitt grill from time to time. Let me know what you think. I restored this car about 5 yrs ago, sold it & bought it back last week. I kicked myself when I sold it but now it's home!
Regards, Dave

OUT Standing!!!! congrats on getting it back:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts