Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one got all worked up over the bashing when the 01 and now the 08 Bullitts where being built...

On another thread B-man started making fun of those whom bashed the new cars by bashing the movie car.....

Got me to thinking....... If I applied the logic to the movie car that is being applied to the newer cars then what would I NOT like about Steves car.....

This is all in fun and not ment to hurt anyones feelings.... In fact I like the movie car better than the newer ones.....

Why didn't they put a 427 meduim riser from a NASCAR stock car, Shelby had them in some of his GT500s or at least got Tasca Ford to put a 428CJ in it..... They could have done it and I don't know why they just gave us a 390.... a 390 is Boat anchor compared to Chevy's 396 or the 440 that was in the Charger...... Or at least built stroker moter,...... Or waited few years and gave us a Boss 429 engine

Personally why Green? I think it would have been better if the Mustangs used would have been Blue..... Because it would have ****ed Dee off, and getting Dee mad is fun.

I personally don't care for the backwards scoops, why not have put the Cobra Jet ram air scoop on it????? Would have given that boat anchor a few more horses....

Side vents on the B pilars again Shelbys in 65 and 66 had glass, and I want them.

I think they could have done better with the brakes toooo why drums in the rear????

What is up with the freaking peg leg rear axle assembly.....

I want an automatic .....

Could they have lowered it a little and given me ground effects....

Jesus all I want is the car I want and I sick of not getting it.....

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
I for one got all worked up over the bashing when the 01 and now the 08 Bullitts where being built...

On another thread B-man started making fun of those whom bashed the new cars by bashing the movie car.....

Got me to thinking....... If I applied the logic to the movie car that is being applied to the newer cars then what would I NOT like about Steves car.....

This is all in fun and not ment to hurt anyones feelings.... In fact I like the movie car better than the newer ones.....

Why didn't they put a 427 meduim riser from a NASCAR stock car, Shelby had them in some of his GT500s or at least got Tasca Ford to put a 428CJ in it..... They could have done it and I don't know why they just gave us a 390.... a 390 is Boat anchor compared to Chevy's 396 or the 440 that was in the Charger...... Or at least built stroker moter,...... Or waited few years and gave us a Boss 429 engine

Personally why Green? I think it would have been better if the Mustangs used would have been Blue..... Because it would have ****ed Dee off, and getting Dee mad is fun.

I personally don't care for the backwards scoops, why not have put the Cobra Jet ram air scoop on it????? Would have given that boat anchor a few more horses....

Side vents on the B pilars again Shelbys in 65 and 66 had glass, and I want them.

I think they could have done better with the brakes toooo why drums in the rear????

What is up with the freaking peg leg rear axle assembly.....

I want an automatic .....

Could they have lowered it a little and given me ground effects....

Jesus all I want is the car I want and I sick of not getting it.....
ROFLMAO ... :clap2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Sounds mighty serious to me!

A fellow with that many things to flame is definitely not joking....

Or NOT!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
If the original would have been blue then all the black and green ones would have been fakes (just like the current blue and black ones are :eek: ). I would have then bought a blue one!

And Jimmy, dont p*ss me off!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Hey...Dee...the little guy with the machine gun looks just like YOU:p an :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
5111 said:
If the original would have been blue then all the black and green ones would have been fakes (just like the current blue and black ones are :eek: ). I would have then bought a blue one!

LMAO that smillie is awesome.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Jimmy Ray has it all right....Anyone of us can nit-pick a car to death, It all comes down to personal preference. If I dont like something I just change it to what I want. I like the 68 the 01 and the 08. Hey I like all cars! would I change things out ? Oh hell yes........Thats half the fun, the other half if driving them!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SBBullitt said:
Jimmy Ray has it all right....Anyone of us can nit-pick a car to death, It all comes down to personal preference. If I dont like something I just change it to what I want. I like the 68 the 01 and the 08. Hey I like all cars! would I change things out ? Oh hell yes........Thats half the fun, the other half if driving them!

Here Here!!!!! Thank You:smile:

·
Registered
800 Posts
5111 said:

Yeah but then you'd be counting blue cars :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts