Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 great years I have decided to offer my DHG Bullitt, #00692, up for sale.

This Bullitt has about 17000 miles and is stock except for the cold air induction with a K&N filter on it. It is garage kept and never been in the snow and has been in the rain twice.

If interested, send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks,
Lou

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good suggestions and hello again TwoStang - Has been a while - Hope all is well.

I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep - Hopefully we can keep it in town.

I really hate to sell it, but have one getting ready to hit college and the other close behind and need be ready.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Lou has a very clean Bullitt that is in great condition. I have seen it.

:smile:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey PY - how are things going - You still chasing the bad guys?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UK - How did you get a Bullitt over in the UK - I thought these were US only cars?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Lou - whats the asking price?

also, just out of curiousity, do you still have the stock exhaust installed or did you end up going with something different?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Lou6969 said:
UK - How did you get a Bullitt over in the UK - I thought these were US only cars?
Go to English Bob's web site. It's fantastic! Great pics. You would really appreciate it.

Keep the car. Tell the kids to go to work and save the money to go to school...J/K!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Go to English Bob's web site. It's fantastic! Great pics. You would really appreciate it.

Keep the car. Tell the kids to go to work and save the money to go to school...J/K!
Agree with this! I told my kids that they better get scholarships, or their going to be working and going to school. Not selling the Bullitt!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I worked my way through a Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degree. It isn't fun, but it can be done. College is just to expensive now for many parents to pay for on their own and I refused to burden my parents with the cost (and this is coming from a Ph.D. and University Professor). Your Bullitt's value won't pay for more than a year of college .... I'm just saying, think carefully before letting her go.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Lou6969 said:
I bought True Blue #4576 in Florida and shipped it back to the UK
Have a look here to see some of the 12 Bullitt's in the UK
The right hand drive one in Australia
the two Arab Bullitt's in Kuwait
and the French Bullitt

www.ukbullitt.org

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
#692 is available

I had someone take a look at #692, but I don't think he is ready to make a purchase of this classic car - So #692 is still available if you know anyone who is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Lou

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am open to offeres, but as asking $17,500 for this car.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I worked my way through a bachelor's (BA 1975), and started a MBA program and quit (1982)it because I realized it wasn't what I wanted. I recently wanted a career change (seven years ago) completed a Technical Degree in Electronics (2002). It had been hectic, but well worth the effort. I paid for all of it myself.

If they want the degree, they will and can work for it. No problem with helping someone that is willing to work for it themselves. But my wife insisted we pay our son's way. Seven years later and he still has not completed an Associate Degree. Now that he has to pay his own way he says he never wanted a degree, never wanted to go to college. Didn't want to disappoint us???? What is the greater disappintment?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts