Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we've got 7 on e-bay, does anyone have any history on them, espcially the one's with a dealer? I've tried to get info from them, ID# etc and they all imply their one owner. But when I question them, they don't respond. The one in PA, stated it was a trade in from the original owner but I carfaxed it and the car was registered in 3 states prior to PA and was sold several x's. I looking for one so any reliable input from you guys would be much appreciated.
Does anyone recognize the Fla. car?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Did you find a dhg from nj? its a dealership. 14k miles? its pretty beat, needs breaks and tires alll around but has a o\r mid pipe and welded in flowmasters. I pased on it becasue I wanted an un molesterd car. That was like 7 months ago though, so I'm not sure if its still there. If you wait till spring\summer I'm sure you will be able to find one local (pa,nj,de) for the right price. If you need any help let me know, we live close.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The black one in Great Neck, New York, (item #150093966259) doesn't look right under the hood.

There isn't a hologram on the driverside shock tower. More importantly, the driverside of the engine compartment is clearcoated, but the pasenger side isn't. I'd say that means its been hit and repaired.

Lammy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts