Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took #745 about 45mins back to the dealer to get the litle things fixed. The service guy told me it should be ready tomorrow. With a list of over 10 things??? I told him to take his time and get it done RIGHT. In return I got a 97 Taurus with 104,000 miles on it. Better than nothing I guess. We'll see in a couple of days how its going. I hope they don't screw it up.
Cam

·
Registered
224 Posts
#755 is going to the plastic surgeon soon...paint bubbles. I thought it was chips but it's not.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
sigh, # 648 going in at the end of the week or beginning of next week to take care of all the little crap the factory didn't think was important

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-18 20:17, chilli bullitt wrote:
I guess we'll have to start a support group while they're gone. :sad:
Cam

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey, I thought this WAS your support group. :smile:

I am still waiting on interior parts (a month now) before I bring it in.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFL Mike!!
how can we get over a little Bullitt "Jonesing"(withdrawal)? ?
little handshake already starting and i haven't even taken it in yet!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Took mine in this week...Oil change, A/C, and rear end.

Thought I'd change the oil at 1000 miles, just in case there was any shavings or something. The dealership even paid for it.

The A/C didn't seem to be working as well as I would have liked. With the temp outside 105, I guess it's a lot to ask. But they said it all checked out.

Also, when the car sits for a couple days, then I back it out, I get this terrible rubbing noise from the back. Anyone else have this? My guess is the calipers are sticking from the e-brake...after I drive a couple feet the sound goes away. Anyhow, the dealer couldn't find anything wrong.

So, lost the car for an ENTIRE day, and paid nothing.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wll, I still have white Taurus in the driveway, not my BULLITT. They called today to ask if they could keep it over the weekend to put the new rim on, which was due in late today or Monday. Since it's supposed to rain, I said yes. He reassured me that it was being kept locked up in the garage. He also asked if I wanted the car painted or buffed out. I told him I'd rather have it buffed it will work so I'll see when I pick it up next week.
Cam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts