Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7th Annual All Ford Round Up! - Sponsored by The Heart of Texas Mustangs. They have a new sponsor and a new location this year. This years show will be at Granite Ford of McGregor, Texas located on HWY 84 (1280 E. McGregor Dr). Saturday September 29, 2007 - 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. Open to all FORD powered vehicles with 18 classes to choose from. 1st and 2nd place trophies for each class and a Best of Show award. Rain or Shine. Goodie bags to the first 50 Fords that enter. Each entry receives a t-shirt with a paid registration ($20.00). There will be door prizes, live music, free drinks and hot dogs. Free spectator admission, bring the whole family! For more information visit the website at: www.hotmustangs.org or send an email to: [email protected].

Hope to see a few Mach 1s there and even some Bullitts. Usually see Wildman and Mustang Molly as they have attended in the past. It would be nice to see some Bullitts from the Austin and DFW areas. Baylor is at A&M and Kansas State is at UT that Saturday FWIW. I'll be in the Torch Red Mach 1.......................

Big Ron

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw your car at the Austin Mustang Owners Club Car Show on August 4th, but did not get a chance to speak to you. I got a Class Award. The multi-colored Mach 1 with the blue shaker (?) won the class I was in. My class also had Cobras and Saleens (even had an 05 model in it. Class also had the most entries - thirteen. They had Mach 1s in two different classes. I couldn't keep up with how the Bullitts did. I think there were 6 Mach 1s and all got something, but one I think. I have a good time at that show, although this is the first year out of 4 that I've gotten something

Big Ron

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah I had a good time but didn't get anything. I wasn't expecting to get any thing since I know there is still a lot of little things to do to the Bullitt.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
The Bullitt has to go in the shop. Scrached the door at Nats, don't you know. I was going to take it this week but not in the rain we were supposed to have. So I hope next Monday it goes in. We are going to the beach on Oct 1 or thereabouts so I'm not sure if we will get to go or not. It is a good show.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Ron said:
7th Annual All Ford Round Up! - Sponsored by The Heart of Texas Mustangs. They have a new sponsor and a new location this year. This years show will be at Granite Ford of McGregor, Texas located on HWY 84 (1280 E. McGregor Dr). Saturday September 29, 2007 - 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. Open to all FORD powered vehicles with 18 classes to choose from. 1st and 2nd place trophies for each class and a Best of Show award. Rain or Shine. Goodie bags to the first 50 Fords that enter. Each entry receives a t-shirt with a paid registration ($20.00). There will be door prizes, live music, free drinks and hot dogs. Free spectator admission, bring the whole family! For more information visit the website at: www.hotmustangs.org or send an email to: [email protected].

Big Ron

It's this Saturday (Sep 29) from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm

Big Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts