Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
8 rib blower pulley / belt kit for 4.6 SOHC ... who make one ?

will use Meizer elec. watwer pump MEZ-WP 3465 or Ford Racing STE-50046L

Recommendations on pulley kit ... underdrive or not ?
Recommendations on crank pulley ?
Recommendations on idler pulley ?

DHG 1005 has Allen blower w/ 7 psi pulley will go to 9 psi pulley.

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I've been thinking about this mod myself...."GI Joe" (a.k.a. BGG Performance) makes a kit, but i've heard both positive and negative about them

·
Registered
61 Posts
Have BULLITT will travel said:
8 rib blower pulley / belt kit for 4.6 SOHC ... who make one ?

will use Meizer elec. watwer pump MEZ-WP 3465 or Ford Racing STE-50048L

Recommendations on pulley kit ... underdrive or not ?
Recommendations on crank pulley ?
Recommendations on idler pulley ?

DHG 1005 has Allen blower w/ 7 psi pulley will go to 9 psi pulley.

on your six ... DHG 1005

you can put a kit together from a 1997 to 2001 Ford trucks, if you need help in putting one together, lmk

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
i've got the kit from bgg performance...i debated whether or not to do the kit with the ford part #s but after reading posts about the latter i decided i liked the idea of the kit that you didn't have to shim and trim...even if it was a little bit more money...Dave at BGG Performance is great to deal with...he even gave me his cell number if i had questions and helped me throughout the entire process...i upgraded to the reichard non slip blower pulley as well...i'm very pleased how this turned out and would reccomend the gi joe kit to anyone.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I know Vortech sells a complete kit for all the pullys.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I have the GI Joe kit, I have not installed it. The kit seems to be very high quality and complete including detailed instructions. I believe 'twin051302' has one as well with his vortec and is pleased with it.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I have the BGG kit and found it very easy to install. It works great and enabled me to squeeze every last bit of boost from my S trim. Dave is a great guy to deal with and his instructions are second to none. Well worth the money.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
8 rib pulley kit ... it's in the works !

OK update: just off the phone with Dave Lewis of BGG Performance ... he said he can and is putting together a 8 rib pulley kit for DHG 1005 Allen Supercharger w/ Reichard Racing 9+ psi ultra blower pulley.

will install first of next year!

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
8 rib pulley kit by gijoesgt

OK the BGG Performance 8 rib Allen Supercharger Kit is on it way!

The new Reichard Racing 2.8 ultra grip pilley will make DHG 1005 Allen Eaton M90S blower put out 9+ lbs boost.

BGG Performance BULLITT Allen Kit + shipping $634.00

Will post new RW dyno pull numbers with existng setup and after with new pulley and new tune.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Nice Micheal, let us know how the install goes, i'm contemplating this kit as well

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
test mule again !

OK up-date, the BGG Performacne 8 rib pulley kit is here ... the kit is first rate and the install instructions look easy to understand and flow.

will post photo of kit asap.

DHG 1005 is BGG Performance newest 8 rib pulley kit for Allen Supercharger equiped 2000-2004 GT / BULLITT 4.6 SOCH Mustang.
I will supply all the photos of the take down and the install of the new 8 rib pulleys for BBG.
These photo will be used on their web site and used in BGG Allen Supercharger Install Manual.

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.