Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

$8500 Bullitt in Oklahoma

2K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  rblack4405 
#1 · (Edited)
Oklahoma Bullitt---SOLD

Sold

#4 ·
Damn! good deal, If that was closer to me I would pick it up for my little brother. He'll be driving is less than 2 years and thats plenty of time for tires and a clutch.

#6 ·
BullittMakesThree said:
I emailed the owner. Doesn't sound like she knows much about cars. She said that it also will need a windshield.

I'm going to call her tonight. I am going to try to go look at it this weekend. If anyone is interested in it and wants any info let me know.
BullittMakesFour?

:edit
well actually 3rd, but ya anyways.. :D

#9 ·
"She said that it has a special engine and her husband had the Bullitt up over 200mph several times"

Sounds fishy to me - especially since it has 92,000 miles on it :doubt:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

#10 ·
Wonbullitt0647 said:
Brad

let me know for the database. Take a photo of the decal and get the VIN please.
dshaw65@cox.net
Thanks
Dennis
I'll get all the info to you Dennis.

I'm also going to let her know about IMBOC so hopefully the new owner will register here.

#14 ·
OK, maybe he put a blower on it? Keyless entry is a key fob to some folks. Maybe 200kph? What does that work out to in real speed (mph)?:tongue:

#18 · (Edited)
not to bad, definitely a little rough around the edges
one HELL OF A THOROUGH cleaning would do it wonders!

windshield, $200?
tires, $500
cleaning, $75 (supplies)
new grill, $100 (a little extra there)

just around $900 and your set! :)

:edit
WHOOPS!
I forgot the clutch :D
another $150-$350 depending....

#23 ·
dayumn yeah that bullitt deff needs some TLC and it'll be alrite!! Someone adopt this Bullitt already!;)

#25 ·
I'm not sure. She has already purchased another car and she is definately wanted to get the Bullitt gone. She doesn't want to put any money into it at this point. I would think that she would consider any serious offers that are made. If anyone wants to make an offer/buy the car, I would be happy to help in any way I can. Just shoot me a pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.