Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deal will be final tonight. I'm pretty bummed about it, but it wasn't fitting in my ever expanding life right now. But it is going to a good home, and I've already informed the future owners about IMBOC.com and the registry. Hopefully they become active members.

It was my 2nd Mustang and certainly not my last. I'm sure I'll be back one day, maybe in an '08??

I wish all of you the best of luck with your Bullitt's. Thanks for all of the advice/help/funny stories and so forth.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Its good its going to a good home. allthough its still heartbreaking to see it go, Its crossed my mind a few times to trade 1633 in for something eles but i keep biting my tounge and dealing with the Insurance and gass prices

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to give it up. Life sometimes gets in the way of plans, but you got to do what you got to do. I almost sold my '65 back in the late 80's for growing family reasons, and the fact that it was getting worn around the edges. Decided just to let it set until we could do something with it, glad I did but I know I'm also lucky I was able to. Hope you keep visitng IMBOC.com even though you currenlty don't have a Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Professor Bullitt said:
I hear you. I'm tempted to trade 4026 in on a Marauder to make room for my two kids. It's a tough call. I just enjoy her for as long as I have her.
Did'nt you just get it?? Just buy a marauder!! KEEP THE BULL!!

Where are the people from who bought 851???

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
It must be really hard letting it go. I can't imagine selling 2729 unless the 2008 Bullitt is really something special- that is if there really will be a 2008 Bullitt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts