Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here’s a brief story of what I’m doing here, I’m looking for a 1968 Presidential Blue (the original color) mustang fastback S code. My mom and dad married in 1984 and I believe he had bought it a few years earlier. But for their wedding my Dad sold it to pay for some of the wedding expenses. Well 10 years later for their 10 year anniversary my mom tracked it down and bought it back as a surprise for him. Then years and years later they have 3 kids and a life full of adventure (with me being the youngest, born in 2000). In 2010 my dad had a sort of midlife crisis and wanted to divorce with my mom, breaking our family apart. In a mix of things they decided to sell the mustang to help pay expenses again, but in good news before the could ever sign the papers my dad realized his mistake and begged for a second chance, to which my mom gave him for us kids. Sadly this was after the mustang was gone, and when we tried to contact the gentleman we sold it to a man who’s name is Bill Sterns, only info of his we have is the email he doesn’t respond to ([email protected]). When we first sold it to him he promised he would keep it and if anything changed he would let us know, as he said he was a reverend yet when we contacted him not but 3 months later he had said he sold it already to a “private” buyer and do not feel comfortable giving his info. We have been lost since. If you know any forums or anything for mustang lovers, I would love to know or be super grateful if you posted to it with my dads VIN. My father may have made mistakes in his life but that man does so much for my family and it’s only something I can hope to find and buy back for him before it’s too late.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts