Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
What is with people!!!!!

That looks like a bad spot to be hit too - involved the roof and the roof liner.

People who do this kinda thing will get what they deserve...

·
Registered
453 Posts
I never have understood why people do stuff like this, what a shame. Good luck with the repair and findng the Perp. :cry:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Freakin lowlife a**clown idiots......I'm really sorry Brad, nothing I'm going to say will make you less mad. Are you going to be able to secure the car after you get it repaired?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Holy S&*T!!! Dude I'm so sorry that anyone has to go through some crap like this!!!

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Man, that's a real bummer......Thank goodness you weren't driving when this happened.....

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
bah, complete and utter BS.

Sorry to hear that. I have also been the victim of random vandalism against a beloved vehicle so I know how it feels.

:(

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the concern guys...as far as who it was, I'm not sure. Thank god for full coverage insurance as Im sure I will get her restored back to perfect condition. I had two pin sized spots of rust on the roof in that location plus my window tint was starting to peel in the back, so I guess its kind of stuff I needed to get fixed anyway. I just hope that I can get the full amount from my insurance and not be out much money.

It was more or less a feeling of victimization rather than anger I had all day. It sucks. However if I do find out who did this, let's just say I've got a bullitt with THEIR name on it :badgrin:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Mine was vandalized in 2002, egged (entire hood had to be repainted) keyed from front bumper to back on driver side (whole side of car had to be repainted) and slashed all 4 tires... and they took my gas cap (they cut the plastic cord and took it.... guess they wanted a trophy. All I got from the local cops (I was in College Station, parked in front of my apartment when it happened) was 'yeah there's been a lot of this lately... we never catch the guys doing it.' I got a real nice letter from them about a month later telling me they were 'no longer invetigating my case'.

Best of luck! And thank god for insurance!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Brad,
That does suck big time. I could never figure out vanadalism...:confused:

My Dad always told me that "what goes around come around"....but, it would be nice to see them get what's coming to them...:mad:

Bruce

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Am really sorry to see that, I do know what you are feeling, I had one stolen from the parking lot at work while i was inside working. Perps didnt get caught but car was recovered,damaged but drivable, 3500.00 dollars from insurance and 36 days later had her back fixed but never felt the same after that. Hope yours can be fixed like new.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.