Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going around our loope when I saw a nice Cobra.I pulled along side of him and smiled as if to say get ready for a suprise.We came to a stop sign and I rolled my window down to see if he wanted to race,he said (No you cant hang,I've beat plenty GTs).I replied with ($hit).Needless to say,I handed him his ass.We stoped at the store near by and he complimented me and asked what mods I had.Bone stock.It's a limited addition BULLITT GT.He was suprised and will look for the Bullitt emblem before he makes another comment like the one above.He did seem like a good sport(considering that I couldn't quit laughing)It did make his wife laugh as well.
:-B

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
i stayed dead even with a 99 svt cobra until we both shut it off at about 60. I was pretty happy considering it was my first real drag race against another car (ricerockets don't count)
age 17

Bullitt 890 dhg
01 svt lightning
96 impala ss

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to explain myself about the laughing.It wasn't because I was an a-hole,It was the expressions on his face.He really was cought by suprise :eek: and just couldn't figure out how a stock GT could blow his doors off like that.I had to explain everything (in between chuckles) from Steve McQueen to Limited addition. :-B

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great Story! I have a buddy that just bought a 97 Cobra that had only 9800 miles on it and we haven't raced yet but I know it's coming! Hearing that makes me think I can take him! :grin:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hey Bama. COOL sig pic! :cool:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
:lol: love it, I did the same thing at the track and the guy then to make up for his loss grabed a guy in a 90lx gears, shift kit, it was my brother lol and he handed that poor 98 cobra his ass as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts