Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see how many Bullitts we can get together at the 9th Annual Saleen Car Show in Irvine! I hear from Saleen that only a couple Bullitt's show each year???? 1st,2nd, & 3rd place trophies for each class! Our class is "L" (99-05 models) Entertainment, Prize Drawings, Dash Plaques, and "Goody Bags"!!! Entry is only $25 (if posted before 9/3/05) For show info~949-597-4900. Who's gonna join me & my girls? :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt_Babe_01 on 2005-05-24 17:33 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
DHG 1005 is all ready in. Took 1st place in the 'L' class last year and 3rd place for the two previous years.

Saleen is without a doubt the best car show you can go to a fun time !

see you all there.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hmmm... tentatively put it on my calendar. Sounds like alot of fun. Maybe have to bring both of the babies to the show.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey 'Lakeside' & 'Have' we should caravan up together (only this time 'Have' is lead!). I'll be having a cpl Saleens going up to represent Mossy Ford. I will be driving #4711 :smile:....How about we all hook up at Mossy? Maybe go to the "Broken Yolk" for a quick breakfast????? Any & all are welcome to join us! (& no worries....I'm following 'Have' this time!)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey.. that sounds like a good idea to me. :grin:

·
Registered
307 Posts
I might also be able to make that one -- especially since Irvine isn't too far away for me. Only potential hangup for me is grad school... don't know how busy I'll be then.

-Tim

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O.K. So far we have: Have Bullitt, Bullitt Gurl, Lakeside Bullitt, So-Cal Timmay, & Myself! Not a bad beginning! Who else???

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow! Looks like this year will be the biggest Bullitt group yet at Saleen! How many Bullitts will be registered in show?
1)"Have Bullitt" 2) Mine 3)??? 4)??? 5)???

7,020 Posts
Guys & girls this is the best car show you will ever go to ... Saleen does it right !

This will be DHG 1005 4th show there!

Class 19 is the biggest class, so if you win a thophy you can walk away with your head held high and you will have something to talk about, because you own one of the hottest Mustang / BULLITT around.

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Just bring this up again ... great car show at a great location Saleen Allen Motorsports in Irvine.

Steve Saleen & Tim Allen do this up right so get your BULLITT in the show.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Tim Allen will be there?? If so, if he will, please get a pic of him with the Bullitt. Just tell him it is for some poor sap in TX that considers him his hero!! Just don't let him re-wire the Allen!! Argh, Argh, Argh!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts