Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes another great car show is history, Saleen Motorsports is one of the best.

(2) BULLITTs in a sea of (12) '99 -'05 Mustang Coupe DHG 1005 tied for 1st.

Bullitt_Babe_01 looked great and her BULLITT did also. She put in the time detailing it and it showed.

If you missed this one you missed:

SR7 Twin Turbo 1,100 HP

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-10-24 18:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
899 Posts
Hey "Have Bullitt",

Tell us about the mag article in your display, did you get some ink? If so, what mag and when published?

Nice job on the show wins!

·
Registered
67 Posts
The Saleen show was a great show... it was my first show to attend. I didn't show the Bullitt, but my convertible.

Teri and I drove up together and had a blast. Her car is just beautiful, I was suprised that she didn't place.

And "Have"'s car is just gorgeous. I've read the article on it, and seen it online.. but nothing does it justice as being in actual presence of that car... just amazing. Very worthy of it's first place finish.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Have Bullitt & Bullitt Babe, awesome looking Bullitt's. It shows you've both put in some serious hours in preperation...great job !!

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LakesideBullitt, Thanks! It was good to meet you and see BullittGurl. You are right Teri's BULLITT was looking great but Saleen is a show show with a big '99 -'05 Coupe all-class with lots of heavy modified Mustangs ... tough to win in.

You '01 conv. look great it got my vote.

Speeding Bullitt, Thank! we did our best and had fun doing it ... Bullitt_ Babe_01 aka Teri is a true BULLITTHEAD.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-09-12 20:07, Speeding Bullitt wrote:
Have Bullitt & Bullitt Babe, awesome looking Bullitt's. It shows you've both put in some serious hours in preperation...great job !!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Double ditto on that!!! Great showing!!

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DHG 3840, Thanks! as you may know California has the most Mustangs in it than any other State. I only go to Mustang Shows so the competition is at it's best.

BULLITTs are still unknown to a lot of car nuts so the more we get out there and show them the better off we will all do.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
510 Posts
WOW! I was seriously thinking that last weekend would be my last serious entry in showing, but after reading all these words of inspiration...NO WAY! I was starting to believe it was just me who thought my "Baby" was worthy. Was thinking maybe her "showing" days were over...not anymore thanks to my fellow Bullitt Heads! Thanks everyone, I know no one could love her more than I, but it's great to hear all the encouragement.
P.S. I hope all the above makes sense, I'm kinda 'floatin' on pain killers. (yes "Have",finally went to the doc & all will be better soon.

·
Registered
67 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-09-13 10:42, 'Have BULLITT will travel' wrote:
You '01 conv. look great it got my vote.

on your six ... DHG 1005
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Have... It was a tough show.. lots of awesome cars there, very stiff competition. I'm looking forward to the next one in San Diego!

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car show like any thing you do the more you do it the better you get at it.

See what the other guy who is winning is doing and try to do that if it fits into your BULLITT vision.

DHG 1005 vision: I do not like the 'chromie look' more into the 'pro-street look'.

At Saleen DHG 1005 tied for 1st with the 'chromie look' so you can see it's about 50 50 what pople like.

But the bottom line is you can go stock or go mod but make your BULLITT into the BULLITT that makes you smile.

What class you have to put your BULLITT into is sometimes out of you control, understand that and do your best and learn from it.

Car Show Politics and Car Club Politics play a big part in who wins, understand that spend time talking to others, become a good guy, answer peoples questions and talk up you BULLITT.

DHG 1005 has been to 40+ car shows and has never come home without a trophy.

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 12 of 12 Posts