Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read something in Auto Week magazine about 3 weeks ago about a Mustang GT for 2003 called The Terminator with 400HP (or more?)to compete in the Vette & Vipor catergories. Did anybody else hear about this or see the same article?

Frank with Black Bullitt # 2726 from Montvale, New Jersey

·
Registered
394 Posts
What I understand is that "Terminator" is the code name for a Supercharged Mustang that has been spotted around the proving grounds. What I have read is that this may be the next Mustang Cobra developed by SVE for SVT. If that's the case it would give Team Mustang more room for increasing the GT's horsepower. As it is now it seems management doesn't want the GT to close in performance to the Cobra. If the Cobra's power goes up that gives room for the Gt's to or other special editions to go up in power. Let's hope this is true!

Eric

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
If you get the new edition of Motor Trend they have an article about the future of the Mustang and Camaro with some sketches for the upcoming 2004 Stang and talk about the possible supercharged Stang. The also mention that the 2004 Stang is planned to have around 280hp. Hmmm... keep watching this one!
Cam

·
Registered
224 Posts
I really like some of those concept drawings, both the stang and the camaro. I'd love to see a somewhat retro camaro that still performed like a modern car...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts