Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank Greg and Kurt for all the hard work in putting the Nationals together this year.

I want to thank Greg for obtaining all of the raffle give-a-ways that were provided, as well as all the companies involved for donating these to our "cause".

I wish to thank SW Tuning for that grand prize they provided which was really nice.

I wish to thank MRT for their sponsorship and to Scott Hoag for being so nice and being so accomodating to all of us Bullittheads. He is a real pleasure to be around.

Finally, but not lastly since I am probably forgetting to mention someone, I want to thank all the attendees for the homey atmosphere and once again letting my friend who attended in his Mach 1 (Jim who is now a veteran Bullitt Nationals attendee with two under his belt) feel such a part of the Bullitt family.

We really enjoyed all of it. (Just wish I had brought my car for the parade lap at Hallett... still kicking myself around for that one).

Thanx to one and all.

Tim

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Ditto what Tim stated. I cannot fathom the time and energy that Greg, Kurt and Jimmy Ray put forth to make this all come together. Those guys rock. :smile:

DragonBullitt said:
...Just wish I had brought my car for the parade lap at Hallett...still kicking myself around for that one...
Me too! :lol:

·
Car Whisperer
20,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bullittinthehead said:
Here's a nod to you too, Tim, for showing the Bullitthead spirit and sponsoring the Nat's also. Thanks.
Thanx. My role was very minor in comparison. I was and am glad to help out with this very worthwhile annual event.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts