Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these at the car show Jimmy Ray's been talking about at Chesapeake Park on August 4. I have more but these few were on the first roll, and I haven't gotten the second roll developed yet.

First, a look at Bullitt #121 (left) and #968 (right). Number 121 is owned by my father-in-law, 968 is mine, all MINE!! :smile: Now, what's that in the background...hmm...

It's a '68 GT Fastback! Black, not green, but here's a couple of my 968 next to it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice pics, Micah! I like the side-by-side with the fastback especially. :eek:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Great Pictures Micah,
I wondered what you were doing back there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Great pics. Look forward to seeing the rest. Sorry I missed the show. Out of town again. Guess I need to get my act synchronized. BTW, did we ever get an answer to where Giant square is? I've been in the area for 12 years and I never heard of it.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
The 68Gt is a J code car with a 302, owner says it's the org block. It is a 4 speed and has 3:50 rear. he is asking 13K. I didn't get a name or number, sorry! He really didn't sound that interested in selling.
Giant square is on Independence north of the Pembrock mall on the left in the same strip mall as the Red Lobster, try to be there before 5pm because the parking goes real fast. Any more questions call 757-468-6719 ask for Jim. I've seen everything from trailered race cars to a Rolls Royce.
This is a Saturday night event in Virginia Beach. It is a lot of fun. I'll be there almost every Saturday, with 1007 or my White/Black 73 MACH1. from start to close. Cost a buck for the DJ.

67 Fastback

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jimmy Ray on 2001-08-05 20:21 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
very cool & fun pics Micah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts