Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
great weather until the evening.. lots of cool cars and mustangs.

the ford display was a little downplayed this year, but the kr and super snake were sweet in person. the boy racer and that engine... the red 67 starts at 120K roush powered, very sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
the shelbys in the pictures sit so nice..not like the 4x4 production gt 500

·
Administrator
6,346 Posts
Tim - thanks for the photos! It was great to see you and the boy again. I will have a bunch of Mustang Alley photos shortly.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Here are some pics of 2679 at the Cruise in what is known as "Mustang Alley" (about 600-700 Mustangs were in the herd!). Included is a shot of the Goodyear Blimp making its first appearance at the WDC:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
droopysbullitt said:
Wow Roush is building retro Mustangs? Bet they are using the new shells that have come out. IS that the KR?
i dont believe roush is making those... just roush powered, the flyer in the front was about the red rocker, with sammy hagar sitting on the front end.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Base $120,000 GCM-R and GCM-500 Car

* Roush 327SR - Tru Track Front Drive, 350 Horse Power
* Keisler TKO 500
* RRS Phase 2
* Phase 1 Rear Disc Breaks
* Power Rack
* Manual Brakes
* Billet Specialities 17x8 Front w/245/40/17ZR BF Goodrich
* Billet Specialities 18x10 Rear w/295/35/18ZR BF Goodrich
* Leaf Spring w/sway bars (rear) QA1 Shocks
* BeeCool Rad.
* Classic Auto Air Heat/AC
* AM/FM CD w/4 Speakers
* ProCar Rally Vinyl
* Classic Instruments white face guage 200MPH
* 9" Dan Miller Rear End 3:50:1
* Dynamat Sound Dampening
* Sub Frame Con
* GCM Shock Tower Brace
* Roll Bar
* Center Console

Not a very long list for 120,000.00 !!!! And........mine is faster!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
If I remember correctly after whatching the show, The Red Rocker has 450 hp. Hagar said he likes his cars like his music, loud and fast

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
Tim, I'm going to hijack your thread and post some of my photos:

The Yellow Mustang Club was in full force, but it seemed like there were fewer than in previous years.

A 1960 Dodge Matador, the only year they were produced. This car was amazing how well restored it was, plus it had a 413 with a cross ram manifold!

Some (9 total) very rare 1997 Dream Cruise Mustangs. Specially made by ASC for the Metro Detroit Dealers Association. Fifty-Eight total were built.

Back in '73/'74 I almost quit engineering school so that I could work full time to buy one of these....455 SD Trans Am. Nice car, but I'm sort of glad I stuck it out with college.

This car was pulling out of the Detroit Muscle display. The grins on the people's faces in the background is an indication how loud and strong sounding was the engine.

Bullitt 4003

And finally....

This is photo of Travelin' Jim's (Jim5081) Bullitt that I took at the Mustang Memories event the Sunday before the Dream Cruise. If you have ever seen this car in person, you know that it is a outstanding interpretation of a modern hot rod. You need to walk around it a couple of times to see all the subtle details Jim has added to his Bullitt, including his latest addition, ghost stripes.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Axemanj3 said:
was able to meet two new bullittheads... of course i alreday forgot first names.... :hrm: one of these days i'll start writing this down! :D
Hey Tim, was one of them Ralph "Redline" a fellow Canadian from my home town. :D

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Axemanj3 said:
he recently purchased his blue bullitt
Yup, that'd be him. Back in "the day" he had, not one; but two, gorgeous 442's, one W30 and the other a W31. Sweet sweet cars, and a great guy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts