Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the Bullitt in the car show,and took the Best 99-2001 Mustang Award! There was one other Bullitt,and several other Mustangs in the class. Also had my name drawn,and won one of those 10 X 4 Ft. Bullitt banners,plus got a couple of those Bullitt posters. In attendence was one of the Team Mustang engineers,Ms.Jona Smith,who autographed the banner! What a day,plus it didn't RAIN!

1,169 Posts
WOW that's great! I'm glad to see the BULLITT won.

GSCA #3535
BCA #36858
2001 BULLITT #1042 DHG
1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Conv. 4 Speed
1965 Bucik Skylark Gran Sport Conv. Auto

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) on 2001-06-25 10:44 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Mus408: Just curious. Why do you think your Bullitt won the class over the other Bullitt that was there? :???: Congratulations!

Vicki

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice going 408. Sounds like you hit the trfecta. By the way what did the ford engineer think of your hurst shift and hood modification? Congrats again.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I attended Saturday and had a great time. The Bullitt attracted a bunch of attention and the racing was awesome! I was dying for one of the bullitt banners, congrats!!!!

Rarecat

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rarecat,I was there Sat.,but without the Bullitt,cause of the weather.I put the Bullitt in on Sunday. There was a guy there with a Blue Bullitt,you know the one with the aluminum wing. TwoStangWmn,I think my .38 Specials,on the license plates and my Hurst Retro shifter did the trick! Ms.Smith,the engineer,was VERY interested in all my mods.,especially the open scoop and the trick little center scoop support. She took my name and number,and was going to tell the rest of Team Mustang what she saw! Hmmm,maybe this ole'toolmaker/gearhead,can get a tour of Team Mustang in Dearborn, one day ya' think? Anyway thanks for your congrats!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2001-06-25 10:12 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts