Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is something I came up wioth, I know that the letters are wrong, but I was not going to put it on the net... reason being , I am working on getting the one with the proper letters aproved by ford so I can produce them with a patten and copy write... if you want one , decal, with the proper leters let me know , I am working out a deal with a graphic shop to produce them , when I find out the price I will post it, remember this is just a draft and the final is a lot more clean cut

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
it's not Ford who can approve it. it's the McQueen family and the company that represents them that have total control over the name and style "BULLITT"
it cost george at MGW somewhere between $10,000.00 and $20,000.00 for the rights to use the name "Bullitt" and to reproduce it as it is "styled"
Ford pays royalties to that same company for the rights to use the "BULLITT" name.
so take all that into consideration before you start to reproduce ANYthing!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey anyways, its all good, I really dont think they can do anything if there not sold right, thats what I thought. so if its a cash only market no recepts what can possible happen, so really I have not had any legalities with the blown up BULLITT label that is on my rear window and it is exact

1 - 3 of 3 Posts