Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a nice blue,sunny Friday morning,before the rain,so I fired the BULLITT up to visit my sales guy about some PYtouch up paint. While there,I noticed he got 3 more 5spd GTs in Premium dress,kinda of hard to get right now. Also he had a Black Cobra,with polished wheels,that someone ordered up,but funding fell thru. They seem to be THE performance dealer in these parts,with all these Stangs,and 3 Lighting trucks on the lot,also have one more Bullitt on order for the sales manager! They gathered outside,as I left, to hear the Bullitt's deeper rumble and get a little bit of 2nd gear rubber!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2001-05-26 11:14 ]</font>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-26 11:12, Mus408 wrote:
It was a nice blue,sunny Friday morning,before the rain,so I fired the BULLITT up to visit my sales guy about some PYtouch up paint. While there,I noticed he got 3 more 5spd GTs in Premium dress,kinda of hard to get right now. Also he had a Black Cobra,with polished wheels,that someone ordered up,but funding fell thru. They seem to be THE performance dealer in these parts,with all these Stangs,and 3 Lighting trucks on the lot,also have one more Bullitt on order for the sales manager! They gathered outside,as I left, to hear the Bullitt's deeper rumble and get a little bit of 2nd gear rubber!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2001-05-26 11:14 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I noticed that some of the most attention I got with the bullitt, was with the sale people at the dealer I bought it from.

Normally I'd blow this off as salesweasel noise, but since I already paid for the car... :-B
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,610 Posts
The whole time I was at the dealer finishing up the paperwork the sales guys kept coming in asking if they could start it up so they could let another customer hear it. The owner of the dealership even wanted to drive it...of course I said no. Which was brave considering it was before we did the final paperwork. He could've jacked the price up on me!!! LOL He didn't. I'm not sure but I think those guys were crying when I pulled off the lot with my car!!! LOL
Cam
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-27 11:48, chilli bullitt wrote:
The whole time I was at the dealer finishing up the paperwork the sales guys kept coming in asking if they could start it up so they could let another customer hear it. The owner of the dealership even wanted to drive it...of course I said no. Which was brave considering it was before we did the final paperwork. He could've jacked the price up on me!!! LOL He didn't. I'm not sure but I think those guys were crying when I pulled off the lot with my car!!! LOL
Cam

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

"Uh.. sorry.. we seem to have lost the [VAROOOOOOOOM] keys to your car... Please wait while we [VAROOOooooooooommm] find them."

I worried that someone would sneak a ride in mine if it arrived before my salesguy got ahold of it, but I was lucky. It arrived when my salesguy was there *and* when some of my work buddies were out looking to see if it showed up (while I was in a work meeting no less. :smile:
I picked it up within hours. :smile:

_________________
Mike aka Bullittoid
DHG #1161

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-05-28 08:46 ]</font>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,327 Posts
Yeah! They were calling me that too (since I was the first to order one from their dealership)! :smile:

"The Bullitt Guy", pretty cool. :smile:

_________________
DHG 1161

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-16 18:02 ]</font>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,271 Posts
It was fun when I left my dealership.. same thing.. sales guys and a few customers all lined up as left the lot.
When I take her in tomorrow to get teh paint work, alarm, protectants, etc put on.. I promised my sales guy a ride. He got a real charge out of ti when I took him for a test drive with the GT before I got the Bullitt. He's a young guy, doesn't drive stick and wasn't ever for a "real" ride in a GT before. He was grinning almost as much as I was. I can't wait to see his expression when I take him for a spin in my Baby now that she's all broken in. :smile:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top