Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

a meet in Calgary for the August long weekend???

1K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Lightning 
#1 · (Edited)
Just curious if any of you Calgary (and whomever would care to take a drive) folks would be interested in a meet up during the August long weekend?

I know there are a few of you around town, and I am sure I've passed one or two of you, but wouldn't mind an opportunity to meet up with a few of ya. I was thinking something like Peters early Saturday (noon-ish), nothing formal, just a few people and their cars showing up.

I dunno, maybe it's just Nationals-envy, but feel like getting together with a few bullittheads and checking out some cars, especially some '01s - not sure I've ever actually seen one... :)

#2 ·
I'll be close, but not close enough unfortunately. Going to be in Edmonton from Friday night to Monday morning, then Jasper Monday, Kananaskis country Tuesday, Lethbridge Wednesday to Saturday morning. Won't have the Bullitt, though.

Hope you can convince a few of the Cow Town boys to get together.

#3 ·
Bullitt3817 said:
I'll be close, but not close enough unfortunately. Going to be in Edmonton from Friday night to Monday morning, then Jasper Monday, Kananaskis country Tuesday, Lethbridge Wednesday to Saturday morning. Won't have the Bullitt, though.
That's a shame, hope you have a good trip though. Be sure to bring your camera, there will definately be some beautiful scenery for you to see.

Bullitt3817 said:
Hope you can convince a few of the Cow Town boys to get together.
Me too.

How about it you all, I know you're kicking around town here.

Saturday, Aug 02 @ high noon in the corral (parking lot) behind Peter's on 16th?

#5 ·
Ok, well I guess I'll go to Lake Louise Saturday instead...

=\

#7 ·
I was just hoping for a somewhat impromptu meet and greet of a few Bullittheads in the area.

I've seen a few B's around now and I know there's a few IMBOC members in the calgary area, so just wanted little get together to meet and ogle each others cars.

Ended up doing house/yardwork all day Sat instead, and a day trip to Lake Louise today. Tomorrow: beer and surfing...

#9 ·
I probably will show up there this week, took the week off work so I'll have time for once :)

Hope to see ya there

#10 ·
yay, finally made it.

Too bad I didn't make it eralier so I could have visited more, but was great to meet you Mark. :)

If I am town I will definately go next week, except this time I'll have 1980 all buffed out...

#12 ·
Most definately was cool, maybe the next time we can get them all lined up side by side for a good photo op.

one of the 01s must have left before I got there, I only saw the one blown 01.

We were walking by just as he was leaving, sounding pretty sweet btw, and wife says to me 'That one doesn't wound healthy, kind of sounds like its whistling...'

hehe ;)

Let me know next time you go, I'll make a point of showing up earlier if I am in town.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.