Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per promised earlier, I am finally posting a pic of my other pride and joy. For all you die hard Ford fans, please go easy on her for she is a Chevrolet. I own two GMs and a Ford. I am diverse, what can I say. Hey, if it makes you feel better, my father works for Ford. :grin:

Anyhow, here is my 1970 Chevelle Malibu. She is a 350/350 car with working A/C and a 4bbl. I plan on leaving her in full Malibu trim, I have no plan on cloning her as an SS.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!
That is a beautyful car!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted one of those when I was in High School. A friend of the family had one and let me drive it. Big mistake as I misshifted and banged some valves...
I love Ford, but older Chevelles and 68-69 Camero's Rule!!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,175 Posts
Chevy Malibu was always one of my favorite muscle cars of all time-next to the GTO, that is :grin: Well, after the Mustang, of course!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Of all the cars from the sixties and seventies the 70 Chevelle is one of my wish for cars.... But I'd like to have a LS-6 4 spd car silver and black strips.
You have a sweet car, always keep her.
I have noticed I get alot of attention with Bullitt 1007 but when I'm driving my 73 MACH1 I have bunches more. I bet you get the same.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Jimmy Ray,

Do you work at NAS Oceana in VA? I'm reading a book about the History of NAval Avitiation and I beleive they mentioned that as being one of the largest Naval attack air station or something like that.(I would have to reread it to remember exactly how they phrased it.) there was a nice picture showing a Lot of F-14's and F/A-18's parked on the ramp.

Eric

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Eric,
Sure do, I'm the Maintenance Master Chief for VF-101. Have 26 Tomcats in my care. Great place NAS Oceana.... Wished I had spent my entier 25 years here.
It's Known as a Master Jet Base

67 Fastback

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jimmy Ray on 2002-01-04 13:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
216 Posts
Very nice Nvr2Fast!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Nice looking ride.

There is a guy two streets over from me that has a Chevelle 454SS w/Cowl Induction. It is sweet and I just love hearing it when he drives through the neighborhood.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Great looking car Nvr2Fast. I am impressed that you want to leave the car as a Malibu. Most others would want to make it an SS copy. I love it the way it is.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am getting ready to do some much needed suspension restoration on her, and then I will tend to some of the other little items that need attention. You know, those little things that just bug the heck out you because you know they are there. :smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts