Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure you all remember awhile back (12/05, < I'll NEVER forget!), when my Bullitt was hit by a drunk driver at 3 in the afternoon,while parked in front of my work.
I was heartbroken! What was worse is that I listened to some people who referred me to a place because they were friends....and not because of their work.
Needless to say after being brought back 5 times....my Bullitt still wasn't ever back to her beautiful self.

BUT!!!!!! This is important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have found THE BEST place for ANY type of body/paint work!!!!
Last month my Bullitt was 'attacked' by her carport during a really bad storm.
It was picked up, dragged over the top & sides of my Bullitt, and finally got trapped & entagled in my neighbors' fence!

Anyways...........I called my insurance co. (21st), who sent out an advisor to see the damage.
I asked a friend at work for a REALLY good place referral because I am VERY 'anal' about my car & need her to be taken care of PROPERLY this time.
He called "Prestige 2" (of all places in Ramona!), a man named Carlos came out sameday, promising to make her like new again. (ya ya , I know....that's what they all say ...right?)

Believe it or not.... He did EXACTLY as promised!!
I 'snuck' up to the shop 4 times without notice and EVERY time I went they were working on my Baby with loving hands. At no time was she ever left outside or put aside for another car.
They didn't just "fix" the scratches.......they took apart ALL removable exterior parts (lights, badges, window trim, scoops,3rd brake light....everything!), and sanded & repainted EVERY part of my car with extra clearcoat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND...insisted on replacing all the badging with new!
(They even fixed all the damage left from the the last body shop!)
>(I don't want to slam names)<

The head guys, Carlos & Larry, are GREAT people! They never complained for all the times I called, stopped by, asked questions....they're AWESOME!
They're delivering her to me at work today.....I'm so excited.
She has NEVER looked better!

If anyone EVER needs body repair....they come EXTREMELY, HIGHLY, reccommended!!!!
Once again, ask for Carlos or Larry at Prestige 2 ~ 760-788-5639 & tell em Teri sent you! :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here she is!

Just a few pics, was getting kinda late....will take more today in the sunshine!
Teri

:)

P.S. Yes, they do it ALL!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Terri
She Looks perfect! Glad you found someone you can trust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts