Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went home to Texas during the holidays and I stopped in Dallas to visit a buddy. While we were hanging out, we went to a few shops out on the town so I could finish my last minute shopping and low and behold there was a store having a raffle with the drawing on Jan 15th. You didn't have to be present to win and it was only $5.00 so I I thought, "Why not?" Nobody ever wins those things anyway right? Well I just got a call the other day and I won a pair of brand new Sea-Doo's with trailer. The certificates are in the mail and there is no hidden stuff--they are mine (except for title transfer, tags, and so one but nothing out of the ordinary). Here is where the problem comes in. I can get them to my house here in Birmingham but I don't own a truck to use them in the summer. All I have is my Bullitt. Would you put a hitch on your B? I don't think I want to but I want to keep the toys. Maybe an old beater truck?

What would you do?

·
Registered
349 Posts
BiteTheBullitt0793 said:
good for you!!! sell the doos and mod the bullitt.
or just keep one...and mod the bullitt!!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Well First, enjoy the Time Sharing Tour you will probably have to committ too. Just don't buy, even though they practically break your arms at them.

Then, I'd get a "hidden" hitch set up, for the BULLITT. Just imagine the looks you'd get at Car Show's, and just driving arround with them.

Then, for function.......Yeah, get an Ol' Ranger, and MOD the Heck out of it, to match the BULLITT and the new paint scheme you're going to do on the Ski-Doo's that will match the BULLITT. YOU ARE going to to at least that, RIGHT!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Does anyone know of a good 'hidden hitch' that fits our model Mustang?

Good luck with the 'doos. They are a blast especially if you have good water nearby.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts