Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are certainly a kind of family here and it would certainly be nice to know everyone's first name so that we can begin our responses with the first name of the thread starter.

So my request to all Bullittheads is to rewrite your signature to include your first name. Some of the user names seem very impersonal and a first name makes all communications much more friendly and personal.

What do you think of this idea? Are you willing to include your first name in your sig?

·
Registered
641 Posts
I've always used mine in my signature for this exact reason. I guess annonymity has its virtues as well, but with a group as personable as this one, we should be on a first name basis. :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Done! That is a good idea Rick.
I will reintroduce myself to everyone: Hi my name is Chad and I am from Louisiana and the proud owner of DHG#4738

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I agree Rick. Everyone kept calling me Mr.BULLITT and although that is one of my nicknames i felt people should know my name. that and i kept forgetting other bullittHEADS names so i put mine in my SIG about 2 months ago.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
done

You can call me anything you want....just so long as it's not 'late for dinner'!
Anything Kurt?????

Not a bad Idea Rick this may be a step in making some people more accountable for their comments.

See the fortress of Solitude for more info on that comment.

·
3,389 Posts
mustangwi said:
See the foretress of Solitude for more info on that comment.
I can't believe what's going on in there lately! That is some good stuff! It's a shame only the "privileged" can participate in that!!! Thanks to those that started it, we owe ya big time!!!

and just a reminder to all the memebers........ what happens in the Fortress, stays in the Fortress!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
I can't believe what's going on in there lately! That is some good stuff! It's a shame only the "privileged" can participate in that!!! Thanks to those that started it, we owe ya big time!!!

and just a reminder to all the memebers........ what happens in the Fortress, stays in the Fortress!!
Right On Brotha, Git R Done

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
This won't work for Paul because he can't have the word B*TCH in his signature :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
NO.

Anarchy Rules!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts