Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been nice being able to get the Bullitt out again after some slight engine updates. Got rid of some horrible Thumpr cams and replaced with Brenspeed's Detroit Rocker cams. Also threw on the Ford Racing intake at the same time. I have to say the Detroit Rocker cams really do deliver on the promise of better low speed and general drive-ability.

Also getting to run on the new wheels/tires since I got them end of last season before I put the car away. They're 2014 GT500 wheels. From what I can tell almost the last new set anywhere. Ordered from CJ Pony Parts as a set of 4, when they informed me they only had 3 and couldn't get a 4th. Luckily Tire Rack had ONE left so I was able to complete the set. While I still love the original wheels I needed a bit extra rubber and maybe space for bigger brakes up front someday.

Next update will hopefully be an intercooler for my non-intercooled supercharger. Runs great in cooler air but once things get warm it just saps the power. I can monitor intake temperatures with my headunit via OBD port and they get high. Hoping Brenspeed has a 4th of a July sale maybe.

·
Car Whisperer
21,669 Posts
That looks really good. nice job!!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Its been nice being able to get the Bullitt out again after some slight engine updates. Got rid of some horrible Thumpr cams and replaced with Brenspeed's Detroit Rocker cams. Also threw on the Ford Racing intake at the same time. I have to say the Detroit Rocker cams really do deliver on the promise of better low speed and general drive-ability.

Also getting to run on the new wheels/tires since I got them end of last season before I put the car away. They're 2014 GT500 wheels. From what I can tell almost the last new set anywhere. Ordered from CJ Pony Parts as a set of 4, when they informed me they only had 3 and couldn't get a 4th. Luckily Tire Rack had ONE left so I was able to complete the set. While I still love the original wheels I needed a bit extra rubber and maybe space for bigger brakes up front someday.

Next update will hopefully be an intercooler for my non-intercooled supercharger. Runs great in cooler air but once things get warm it just saps the power. I can monitor intake temperatures with my headunit via OBD port and they get high. Hoping Brenspeed has a 4th of a July sale maybe.

Looking good Brother , though I miss the orig wheels , but that is simply me !!!

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Sweet shot - nice look'n Bullitt!

·
Premium Member
6,280 Posts
I done a double take on the sign behind your car. I’m 15 miles from Morgantown but I’m In Kentucky!!! :D
Nice looking 09 and the mods are excellent!!

Reactions: Bullitt5989
1 - 5 of 5 Posts