Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
Excellent!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Sure sounds great, Jay!

It has that "rumble".

Also, the painted black Bullitt intake looks very trick...nice work.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.Means a lot after putting all my time into it!!!:wink:

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Sounds great and looks good too. Im a little concerned about the exhaust fumes. the garage door looks to be closed be careful....

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah,i only let the GT run long enough to get the vid clip(50 seconds or so).It's really cold in there anyways without the heat spacer on,so no high times from the fumes. :wink:
And thank you! :cool:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Nice Jay!! Sounds really nice. It's amazing how a 4.6 liter engine with the right setup can sound so "old school". Nice lopey idle, deep exhaust tone. You must be anxious to get out on the road with it now.....:cool:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bullitt 736 said:
Sounds good. Can't beat the sound of a car with cams (except a nice little whine).
Definatly.Both sound awesome.But i love the old school sound from an N/A motor.

MaineBullitt said:
Nice Jay!! Sounds really nice. It's amazing how a 4.6 liter engine with the right setup can sound so "old school". Nice lopey idle, deep exhaust tone. You must be anxious to get out on the road with it now.....:cool:
And John,now that it's back together,i just gave myself a huge tease.The day i took the vidieo clip was clear out side,no snow,the rain washed all the salt away a few day before hand,yet still cold,but i fought against myself from still taking her out. :confused:
Thanks guys.:wink:

·
Registered
90 Posts
One word... or letter... A+!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts