Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nearly 2500 km and 7 days of discoveries in Austria with my friends of the Team Shelby Switzerland... After a few days in Vienna, start for Tyrol and the highest road of the Alps, 48 kilometers long, which leads to the Grossglockner... A pure pleasure... Enjoy !
Sky Vehicle Cloud Automotive lighting Hood
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
Absolutely awesome scenery and what a group of Mustangs to cruise the weekend with!!!
I’m jealous:cry:

Reactions: fandaudi

·
Registered
2019 DHG K6580
27 Posts
Those are some great pictures with a lot of nice Mustangs in them. Thanks for sharing.
One question though, I thought the Euro Mustangs were supposed to have white (clear opaque) tail lights?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just curious, what tires are you running? Looks a bit chilly for summer tires!
No problem, the thermometer indicated 15 degrees, the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S are very well, at 100km/h in the passes (maximum authorized speed in Austria) or at 230 km/h on the highway in Germany...

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those are some great pictures with a lot of nice Mustangs in them. Thanks for sharing.
One question though, I thought the Euro Mustangs were supposed to have white (clear opaque) tail lights?
You are right, I used a red vinyl kit.
I found that the white ones didn't fit anymore when I'm riding with friends and my 3 Bullitt.
It's better when all 3 have red taillights.

Before...
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Tire

After...
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts