Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are having an SVT and Regional MCA ahow at the VIR road course Saturday. Will put the Bullitt in the show and get in some laps too!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone ever raced at an open road track in the Houston area? I hear there is one there. I got hooked on it at Tulsa but want to find something close to home (Tyler, TX)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Mus408 said:
They are having an SVT and Regional MCA ahow at the VIR road course Saturday. Will put the Bullitt in the show and get in some laps too!
How much is it to register for this event? Just the show? I'm only about 45 minutes from there and might consider making the trek. What's the schedule?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mus408 said:
Bah, and I would have to be out of town this weekend...for a damn wedding, no less :(

Anyway, have you driven at VIR before? I've driven at Carolina motorsports track, and all the people there said VIR is a great place.

Hope there's another event down the road, as I will take my true blue there.

Have fun!

Myst

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
jim8023 said:
Anyone ever raced at an open road track in the Houston area? I hear there is one there. I got hooked on it at Tulsa but want to find something close to home (Tyler, TX)
I have a cohort at work who's in a T-bird club and goes to the track south of Houston. I believe he said its in Angleton. I'll find out and let you know. The alternative is to come down and drive on the beltway at 5:00 pm during the week. :D

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4fit? said:
How much is it to register for this event? Just the show? I'm only about 45 minutes from there and might consider making the trek. What's the schedule?
The show is SATURDAY only and is $20.00,plus there will be a break in the track action for some parade laps, 55 MPH....wink..wink!
There is a driving school deal setup for Saturday and Sunday,Sunday being the better day for people not already signed up. Cost is $180 per day. You must have a helmet SN-05 rated. Saturday show is at 8:00 AM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts