Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told a funny story today,while at the dealer... Back in 2004,a local hot rod shop owner bought his 2004 Ford GT,from this dealership,and paid the sticker $156,000 plus the $30,000 ADM.
Later,that year, the County Treasurer Office,contacted this guy,about information on the Personal Property Tax form,for his 2004 GT purchase.
They informed him he should go back to the dealer because they had overcharged him by $30,000 for the vehicle,according to their book info. !!!!

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,321 Posts
Mus408 said:
I was told a funny story today,while at the dealer... Back in 2004,a local hot rod shop owner bought his 2004 Ford GT,from this dealership,and paid the sticker $156,000 plus the $30,000 ADM.
Later,that year, the County Treasurer Office,contacted this guy,about information on the Personal Property Tax form,for his 2004 GT purchase.
They informed him he should go back to the dealer because they had overcharged him by $30,000 for the vehicle,according to their book info. !!!!
Where I'm from that's called "robbery." :lol:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
WHY ... do I not feel sorry for him ... :badgrin: :dhg01:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
Where I'm from that's called "robbery." :lol:
Robbery, yes, but more to the point it's tax evasion/fraud on the stealerships part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts