Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a week without mine, I picked her up this morning from the body shop. You really have to look close to see anything out of the ordinary. New fender, front facia, tire, wheel, and some buffing on the hood took care of the mishap that happened on the way home from Carlisle, PA. I,m a little hesitant about taking her out anywhere. But, my wife isn,t. Maybe I should have bought that Ducati instead..... NAH!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
What happened? On one got hurt did they?
I'm sorry about your car. Thats why I almost have sh-- fitt every time some ******* getts to close to my Bullitt

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one got hurt, Jim. A non-insured female ran me off the road and hit the right front fender as I was on the shoulder. DAH! It sort of sent me down an embankment into some trees, Only two weeks old too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She had a baby in the back seat. So I told her off like any father would. I asked her where her head was at, sort of.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Some people? Did the law do anything about her not having insurance

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, something about countyline jurisdiction disputes. This is the State Police that said this. I submitted everything to my insurance co. and its in their hands now. They stated they will pursue it 100%

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Didn't really look it over good. But, just from walking around it before my wife took off it looked pretty good. They even gave me back my old tire and rim. Wow a full size spare.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts