Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Sign here, please."

B-Man takes custody of 2008 Bullitt PP06 at AAI.

Good times.

:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Road trip...

B-Man driving PP06 back to Ohio.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A few more pics...

B-Man driving PP06 and his buddy Chris driving PP06.

Also, a couple of comparison pics of the 2008 Bullitt (PP06) and the 2001 Bullitt (my DHG 03875) at a rest stop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edit delete

Edit delete

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
Heh, heh, heh.....
I was wondering how Cochese was going to fit into the scheme of things. Who's Bullitt was driven up to AAI? Mike & Collin, give us the details on the '08's performance. :grin:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on d bit said:
did you drive it? whats your review?
I did not drive it. The paperwork from Ford specifically stated that "Cochese", "PX", "PY", "Sweet Baby James" and all derived user names of said individual was/is specifically PROHIBITED from driving said vehicle. No problem! I was just glad to be there! I will state that the new 2008 Bullitt looks ( and sounds ) AWESOME! I like it better than my 2001 Bullitt ( pictured above with the 2008 ) but I will be keeping it. :)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
More than just a drive event. I have the car for a week. ;-)

I will document and journal the time with PP-06, and put the info on the main page :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
It looks good in my garage. ;-)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Cool. Are you taking a week of vacation? Put a few miles on it???
Couple days.. I wish I could take the whole week. ;-)

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
That is so awesome.........You are so lucky Mike..........Ford is very trusting......

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Cochese said:
I did not drive it. The paperwork from Ford specifically stated that "Cochese", "PX", "PY", "Sweet Baby James" and all derived user names of said individual was/is specifically PROHIBITED from driving said vehicle. No problem! I was just glad to be there! I will state that the new 2008 Bullitt looks ( and sounds ) AWESOME! I like it better than my 2001 Bullitt ( pictured above with the 2008 ) but I will be keeping it. :)
PROHIBITED!!!!!

Have at it Mike.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jimmy Ray said:
Yes, Mike must register that Bullitt...
[off topic]

Jimmy, you are REALLY going to groove on your new B, imho. The one that Mike has in custody has the Sirius radio and although the antenna stands out a bit, the absence of the antenna will really give the new B the total understated clean look. I know that you ordered the new B without the Sirius...it's gonna rock. I envy you. :cool:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts