Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

975 Posts
If you are not happy with the Ford Motor Credit loan. Pay it OFF. REFIANCE the note. Just like your house note, shop the note, check out state Farm bank if you have state farm Insurance.Check on Credit life on the loan at State Farm.If you have 0% leave it as is. Take the extra funds and buy US Savings Bonds. I Bonds are paying higher than any CD or Money Market Account. I Bonds are tax free when you cash them in.
Just my 2 cents.

Ready to Rock and Roll

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mb4875 on 2002-02-15 08:07 ]</font>
1 - 1 of 1 Posts