Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few this week... Are any of you on this board?
I waved at a green one just outside the Coranado mall Saturday, and drove by one off Montanyo (Taylor Ranch) parked at the tennis courts, green also. They all looked clean, glad to see us NM Bullitt owners keep them looking good....:surprised

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Wasn't me!

I've yet to take my Bullitt up to the ol' homestead of ABQ. It will be interesting to see how navigating all that dastardly traffic will be!

Yeah, keeping them clean 'n' shiny is a challenge; especially during the windy season. California dusters get a good work out in between washes.

Have you taken yours up the Crest yet? Can't wait to take that winding road to Sandia Peak! :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have driven to the Crest, the twistys are awsome. Yesterday I wanted to cry, I saw some young chick driving a green bullitt on 40, west of the big-I. The car was green, but I could hardly tell, it was so dirty, and it had a huge dent in the drivers door. My daughter said if I gave her my bullitt she would never let it look like that, Nice Try....

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Airjeir said:
I have driven to the Crest, the twistys are awsome. Yesterday I wanted to cry, I saw some young chick driving a green bullitt on 40, west of the big-I. The car was green, but I could hardly tell, it was so dirty, and it had a huge dent in the drivers door. My daughter said if I gave her my bullitt she would never let it look like that, Nice Try....

Now that's a travesty! It ought to be a felony to let a Bullitt get that way.:doubt:

I wonder how many Bullitts are in ABQ.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Shout out from Alamogordo! I have seen a total of 3 B's here, all DHG, 2 01', 1 08'/09', not including my 01', total of 4 spotted here! all of them super clean! way to go NM, as this is not easy with all the wind and dirt.. >.<

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have seen a few as well. I have had mine parked lately, you may see me out on the weekend. I know of a True Blue in Santa Fe and a Santa Fe County Sheriff has a 08 that I know of.

·
Registered
86 Posts
:tb01: Lets see if there is any life in this thread, I just bought a True Blue Bullitt in May. I am enjoying it very much. There is a Coffee and Cars meet in Rio Rancho on July 6th, I would love to see some other Bullitts show up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey all , from Las Cruces. I had never seen one here until I bought my LISA recently. Now I see one every day !!!
Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts