Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got this preowned bullitt so i don't know if anyone had problem with this ac problem iam having, you see the fan towards the body and head don't blow.. if u point it to it(towards your head/body) it will blow to the front of the car in fornt of the console! And also the knob in the middle which is the cold to hot doesn't turn all the way to cold!

I got to get it checked out, but i also want to ask if anyone had these kind of problems and to give me heads up!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Does it have the original radio? sounds like maybe one of the duct's are off behind the dash causing the heat adjust to jam up and of course the air to be routed behind the dash instead of through the vents.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has the 6cd changer.. one..

yeah i think ur right i have to remove it somehow and get it straighten out .. anyone did anything like it?>

·
Registered
114 Posts
All I know is that taking apart the dash is a pain in the rear!! I won't do that again. I had to do it once on a '87 hatch back. No thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
If you pull out the glove box you can see most of the ac ducting and the back of the control panel I think! It would be a good place to start if no access there at least it was easy. I have pulled the entire dash out of a wrecked Bullitt and you are right Fly'n it was NO EASY TASK!

·
Registered
114 Posts
For sure^^^ good idea though to see if you can access it from the glove box. Deffinately try that first. If you can't, it's your choice, but I know I would just go to a mechanic and pay the money. Save myself the frustration. But I hope it's that easy for you. Let us know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts