Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of part numbers for you:

Highland Green Touch Up Paint (Truck number, not listed for Mustangs yet)
ALBZ-19500-6920A $8.70

Moulded Rear Mud Guards
XR3Z-16A550-BA $35.71

Enjoy!

Rarecat

·
Registered
224 Posts
How do the mudguards attach? I've seen them (pictures) and they look nice, but I don't really want to drill holes.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't put them on yet, but it looks like you have to drill two holes per side...I'm like you, I'm still trying to decide if I want to do that or not....

BTW: they have the running horse logo on them.

Rarecat

·
Registered
60 Posts
I put the mudflaps on by just using the one factory drilled hole already there. It lines up perfectly, and seems to hold it on well enough. It was painful enough for me to drill those 3 holes for the Densecharger.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thank You

I went to my ford dealer today to get some touch up paint and the guy at the counter looked at me like I was crazy. Bullit, what's a Bullitt? Dumb ass had to call another dealer to find out what kind of car I had. Besides when he looked for the paint he could not find it. If I bring this number to him will he be able to order it for me?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you bet! Good luck

Rarecat

·
Registered
394 Posts
Make sure that the touch up paint is Dark Highland Green. My understanding from reading several posts here and elsewhere is that Dark Highland Green is unique to the Bullitt. The color they are using on the trucks is Highland Green. I may be wrong, but I would triple-check before I used the touch up paint !

Eric

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The truck paint I referenced is Dark Highland Green. I've already had to use it on stone chips and it is correct.

Rarecat

·
Registered
959 Posts
MrSteed...do you have any pictures of the mudflaps installed?

Brian

·
Registered
650 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-11 17:26, Rarecat wrote:
Couple of part numbers for you:

Highland Green Touch Up Paint (Truck number, not listed for Mustangs yet)
ALBZ-19500-6920A $8.70

Moulded Rear Mud Guards
XR3Z-16A550-BA $35.71

Enjoy!

Rarecat
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
"Dark Highland Green C"
lacquer touch-up paint # ALBZ-19500-6920APX

FORD sent one to me

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
A pic with my mudguards (I drilled the two holes per side as requested, but can see how just using the one existing hole per side may be adequate).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts