Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, 435 and me have been hanging in L.A. since October and we haven't seen a lot of rain, which is nice because the car washes are farther apart, but yesterday, it rained earlier than forecasted and 435 was under a tree! Now, if you know anything about L.A. rain, you know that because it's so infrequent, when it does rain, all the sh$% polluting the sky and such comes crashing down like brown sludge and cleans out the trees with it.

My car looks like it came out of The Road Warrior now. And this morning, adding insult to injury, I walked out to run an errand and I find my already grimy Bullitt with a nice present from a little birdy (little, my tail, the evidence suggests a CROW) on 435's trunk. Geez...

Saturday and the wash can't come soon enough.

Mike

· Registered
597 Posts
#433 can never be seen outdoors without being contaminated by a flock of pigeons. I once shot down a few with my handy shotgun but the law enforcement saw no amusement with the situation. Needless to say I now have to wash my car indoors and seldom drive it at all. A clean car is only a target for migrating birds. Low flying birds are excellent targets for a sawed off shotgun, just make certain the cops dont get involved.

· Registered
2,965 Posts
yesterday morning when leaving for school i discovered my car to be covered in bird crap. well this morning i have avenged her. just got inside from dropping 2 crows in my back yard with a pellet gun. i am so happy!
Bullitt#890 DHG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.