Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few weeks later and this was under water... too much rain...

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,521 Posts
Dang, dude - nice collection! How did you get them all positioned in front of the sign?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're not all mine...... The 01 is Dennis (wonbullitt) the 67 is 67Bullitt and the Charger was is one guy we caught

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
They're not all mine...... The 01 is Dennis (wonbullitt) the 67 is 67Bullitt and the Charger was is one guy we caught
I like that! :lol: Did you surround him with green Mustangs and he had to pull over? :wink:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BigBullitt said:
I like that! :lol: Did you surround him with green Mustangs and he had to pull over? :wink:
Yep Dennis and Mike already had him blocked in when I got there and then after the show, then pictures we had some spirted fun chasing said Charger

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1mach1 said:
It made for a great picture, Jimmy Ray. Beautiful Mach 1, btw.
Thank you ... I had that car over 15 years and will never get rid of it (kay won't let me sell it thankfully)....

I bought it as empty bare metal shell for $450.00 and 2 parts cars and some then some time here it sets

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope just got home from a 10 hour grind and went to bed for another 10

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Thanks for the great pics! That grouping of cars is fantastic! :clap: :clap: :clap: And I loved seeing the sign for the "boyhood home of Steve McQueen! :) :) :)

:cool:

Steve

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,301 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
And my Imboc friends
Cool. I wonder if Beech Grove, Indiana has a similar thing. I never heard (or forgot what thread I'd asked), but I take it Ozark is somewhere in SW MO, maybe in the area of Branson? Is Slater in that area too? Not only is your Charger cool, you don't have the problem of losing wheel covers! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts